Thursday, July 4, 2013

All Before The Sunsets

The sun was definitely on full blast during this shoot. (*wipes forehead*) Despite the humidity however, I felt so much like a cute little kid again in my colored overalls. (^_^)  Elementary school would be the last memory I have of rocking some overalls. I was a little hesitant at first about purchasing them while thrifting, not because of the colors (OF COURSE NOT!) but I didn't think they would fit me too well....  MY! I think I proved myself wrong! What do you think?

 
  
Thrifted Treasures: Tropical Overalls, Earrings
Lane Bryant: Pink Tank (similar!)
DWDShoes: Suede Color-block Platform Wedges (Here+ more styles!)

HAPPPYY 4TH OF JULYY!!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...