Wednesday, July 10, 2013

At What Time Does The Leaves Fall

"Not too much, not too simple, and to be ultimately comfortable"- is my motto for this or any casual day outfit.  I don't think you can ever go wrong with a blazer, skinny jeans, and a cute vintage top. Golden accessories are also a bonus to accentuating an overall look.  Although I have NEVER been a huge fan of the color pink, ironically I think its my signature color.





The best tip I can give about pairing up colors (or color-blocking)  is that you should work from the inside out.  Work with one piece of clothing and identify the colors within it. Then find other pieces of clothing (or accessories, jewelery, shoes, or whatever!) that compliments or enhances those same colors. 





  


 Thrifted Treasures: Leaf Blouse, Clock Earrings
a gift - Blazer,  my moms - Golden Make-up Handbag
Lane Bryant: Green Jeans (similar)

If you haven't noticed check out my new hair page for some great product info and tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...