Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bringing Of The Herd (Safari Weekend 2 of 3)

 Second post of my safari weekend!...So Ive never really been big on a wearing a lot of animal prints.....or wearing actual animals for a print for that matter...  This thrifted outfit I ended up making an exception for which Im glad that I did.  I really did began to feel like I was ready for a safari exhibition!.......Anyone down for one?!


Although the tie away top brings this outfit together, I think I would be more inclined to do without. With such lightweight fabric this outfit is not only perfect to wear in the summer but also for a hangout day with friends and family.





Thrifted Treasures: Studded Earrings, Animal Jungle 2-piece
Lane Bryant: Cheetah Flat Loafers (similar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...