Monday, July 15, 2013

Compulsion Of The Mind

Has there ever been an outfit where you found yourself staring for hours on end in the mirror? ......(GUILTY!) For this retro look I tend to do without accessories especially when I have a strong print going on like my blouse. Its great to take risks in fashion but you never should wanna over do certain things. Sometimes its good to just let your outfit do all the talking without too much side chatter of accessories.







The little fashion risk I indulged in was with these big striped 80's circle earrings.  Big chunky vintage earrings can always be a great stand-alone statement piece. 

Thrifted Treasures: ENTIRE OUTFIT! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...