Skirts are a great versatility pieces to add to to your wardrobe during the summer. You can dress it up or you can dress it down. There are short skirts, long skirts, flow-y skirts, lace skirts, a-line skirts, tube skirts, whatever! The best way to find a skirt that works for you is first deciding what style of skirt you are comfortable with that also flatters your shape.
Hear are my top favorite skirt styles that you can test out for the summer:
- Outfit Suggestions: Crop top, Strap wedge sandals, Clutch
2. Dungaree Skirts: They have such a dope 90's feel to them especially with the cool automatic attachment of suspenders.
- Outfit Suggestions: Graphic tee, Bowler hat, Wedge Sneakers
3. Peplum Skirts: Such a cute way to add some flair to your waist and hip-line.
- Outfit Suggestions: Collard blouse, Wedge heels, Gold necklace
With numerous skirt silhouettes nowadays how is a girl to choose?!
Shop the looks!