Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Teal & Clutch

 Two rainy weekends in a row and I happily & lazily enjoyed both of them.  Affording books, preparing to pack, and getting ready to set foot back on campus has been mostly on my mind lately. This peplum dress I purchased a few months ago is one of my favorites to wear to church.  I love the simplicity of the solid teal color and silver shoulder beading. Ive had this clutch for a couple of years now and still continue to get a lot of compliments on it. I bagged it at a discount store in my hometown.  What items have you guys shopped for less this summer?




 



Rainbows: Peplum dress (other styles)
Discount store: Tribal clutch, sandals, earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...