Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Sequined Gold

 Accents or full-on embellishments of gold are always perfect to have in your wardrobe for the holiday season giving an added taste of luxury and pizazz. I got this blouse two years ago at Lane Bryant and I still have yet to find a special occasion to wear it to. With the blouse being short sleeved and the weather being more consistently chillier here in NC, I loved being able to pair it up with this comfy sweater cardigan. The gold clutch was a recent x-mas gift I got from my friend Neema.  What gold statement pieces do you guys love this time around?




Lane Bryant: Gold Blouse (similar here!), Green denim pants
Discount Store: Cream sweater cardigan (similar here, here, here), Gold flats (similar here)
Gift: Nine West Clutch (here, similar here, similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...