Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lace & Psychedelic Grace

 Now for a year I have actually had this lace skirt from Urban Outfitters and my photo shoot is the first time I have ever worn it out.  For the life of me I could not find a simple cute blouse to match with this lovely skirt. (I'm highly indecisive!)  It was only until about two months ago while doing a mad-crazy day of thrifting with a bestie of mine did I happen to stumble upon this psychedelic shirt. Let me tell you, it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!


  The skirt also came with beige-peach sash.  However, it might have been overkill with this outfit so I did without.




Thrifted Treasures: Psychedelic Shirt
Urban Outfitters: Lace Under-Skirt Gown (Similar Here!)


What goes on in a panda's mind? Follow my pandaonthego.tumblr.com and figure out......Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...