Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Colored Soul

Anybody that is very close to me knows how much I love vibrant colors and how much it excites me! Not only fashion-wise but object-wise as well.  I never know what it is but whenever I see a plethora of colors (in ANYTHING!)  my soul jumps with inspiration of ideas to create.  However, I admit that too much or the wrong combinations of colors can be detrimental. Though I think I have enough disciplined fashion-sense to manipulate colors in a attractive way and not over-elaborate.  


 

   




Satchel bag was given to me two years ago for my H.S. graduation.  Glad I can still find fashionable use for it! 

 
Thrifted Treasures: My Entire Outfit!  =]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...