Thursday, July 25, 2013

Let's See The Beauty In Weird

 I continue to be a huge advocate of plus-size fashion  Despite becoming healthier and losing weight this past year, I still consider myself to be curvier compared to society's ideal "skinny".  Though with this outfit I felt I was able to embrace my size and creativity with a simple use of a bath robe.



  
 High-waisted pants and crop tops are love to me! There great pieces to compliment ones shape. When it comes to high-waisted pants I tend to go for the elastic waistbands to avoid an unflattering muffin top.

I love being able to see the opposite of what other people see.  Finding the beauty in weirdness for inspiration.  I knew when I spotted this robe in the thrift store it had more use than just during daily showers.



Thrifted Treasures: Bath Robe, High-wasted pants, Earrings, Necklace
Discount Store: Studded Sandals
moms closet - purse, beige blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...