Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lime Up The Mood

 Summer rain will always equal two things: 1.)  Ultimate relaxation day for sleeping in or 2.) Be a bummer to your plans and mood. For me its an inspiration downer for doing photoshoots.  But I thought to myself why wait for the rain to stop outside?  I can do a shoot inside the house and turn my bedroom wall into a DIY backdrop!



With the looming of dark clouds, I wanted to bright up the sky with my lime green tube skirt and pair it with some fun bold prints. Sophisticated and cute outfit perfect for hanging with the girls or having a date night. 


 
Simple cute heels also helps to bring this look together! (I'MA WEDGE GIRL! )

Thrifted Treasures: Earrings
Forever21: Green Lime Skirt (similar)
Payless: Brash Wedge Heels
gift - Tropical Overcoat, my moms - Polka Dot tee Blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...