Monday, July 1, 2013

Purple Life Is What We Found

I can never seem to find a sense of self control whenever I enter a thrift store.  I am so eager to look through buried treasure and throw myself in everything all at one time!  The pieces of this outfit I found and put together within fives minutes of being in the thrift store. And if I say so myself, it was a perfect match made in heaven. ^_^ 

  
Didn't realize until later at home when trying on the blouse that it was a night gown top. Though it didn't phase me one bit when paired up with these awesome pants making it a dope retro looking outfit.
 





Thrifted Treasures: Purple Lace Night Gown Blouse, Graffiti Calf Pants
Gomax.com: Burgundy Cut-out Flats (similar styles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...