Monday, August 5, 2013

A Garden Someone Else Planted

I can not believe that it is August already!  The unexpected cool breeze in the air during this shoot reminded me that fall is soon to be around the corner..... Anyhoo,  I have been wanting to share with you guys my creative take on this cool ensemble I put together! So few months ago while on a whole thrift day with a close friend of mine I ran across this floral printed dress and burnt orange capris. My first intention wasn't to pair these two pieces up until I noticed in a mountain of thrifted clothes on my bed I had bought that they fit well together in color. When I originally tried on the dress it was more form-fitting than I had expected and it made me bulge in the stomach horribly. (my problem area) Regardless, I decided to make it work.  I brought up the dress and folded it evenly under about 3 times just above my hips covering the bottom bulge area. Overall I think the look came out pretty dope. ^_^




 The actual full length of the dress. Did you think it would be this long? (Ha!)
Thrifted Treasures: Dress, Pants, Earrings
mall: fedora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...