Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Blessings Yet To Come

 From doing a little dorm room packing, bandaging a injury, hanging and saying good-bye to a friend before we both leave again for college, and fantasizing scenarios about how my new semester should go....my mind has been in a whirl-wind lately! Although this summer has came and went Im eager to grasp some new inspiration from a change of scenery and to start my junior year of college. Oh I can not wait to start my new sewing class! ^_^

 I wore this upbeat outfit this past Sunday for church. I was so stoked to wear this skirt out after trying it on a couple weeks ago finding that it finally fits me! With my favorite thrifted lime blazer and other accessories the colors in this look just awesomely came together.

Thrifted Treasures: Lime Blazer
Discount Store: Tank
hand-me-downs - skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...