Friday, August 2, 2013

Dope Panda Effect

 I felt a little bit more upbeat during this shoot, especially with the sun making its first appearance this week....(FINALLY!)  The cloudy weather has been sort of a inspiration killer to me lately.  Though in the down time of not posting in the earlier portion of this week, I used my spare time to create some thrift-closet outfits.  With this look being one of them. I figured it was about time I give kudos to my favorite alter-ego animal and blog name.  More outfits on the way for next week. 
Until then have a dope-awesome weekend!










Thrifted Treasures: Color-block blouse, cut-off shorts, panda fan
Ice Cream shoes (here!)
gift - panda hat, moms closet - pink tee

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, very bold colors love it!

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you so muchh & for commenting! =]

      Delete

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...