Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ease To The Mind

Sorry for the absence. But this has been one long of a school semester. (*takes breath*) With projects, studying for exams, organizing a class fashion show which was a success, and managing to find sleep in between the madness I am so glad to be finally home for Christmas break. In the midst of my hectic semester was producing a final project outfit in my sewing class. Using a Vogue pattern I made a collard blouse and pants featuring a zipper and hook and eye closure. I aced the project. Its a little baggy but I'm so happy to have learned how to sew an whole outfit of my own. I know this is only the beginning of my sewing journey. Oh I can't wait till I start my draping class !














No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...