Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It All Started With A Panda Dream....

2013 has definitely been a year of many changes and growth for me.  I started a new college, I made a plethora of new friendships, I'm developing my skills in my craft of sewing, and most importantly I've grown a closer relationship with God.  Although, I don't have much fan base Im so proud of myself for the time and hard work Ive put into this blog. Especially with all my support Ive gotten from friends and family.  This blog and year was a huge milestone of self-discovery, of both good and bad. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me in 2014 ! See you next blog post... God Bless !



























My top five looks of the year !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...