Friday, December 20, 2013

Red Wine & Gold

Its starting to become a little more challenging pulling off my ideal outfit shoots with colder weather especially since I'm playing both camera person and model.  Having on these awesome but thin printed pants doesn't help me out either! But it was all worth it.  This was the outfit I wore to my visual merchandising class fashion show a couple weeks ago, though it wasn't as cold that night as it was during this shoot. Velvet is such an awesome and versatile fabric to wear and I love its stretchability.  Pairing it up with these thrifted gold pants makes this a cool and bold outfit combination. Adding a knit vest I thought would be a nice touch for some layering.  And my mustache earrings are LOVEEE !  What fashion fabrics are you guys most attracted to this season?




  


 

Thrift: Red Velvet blouse, men loafers, gold print pants, vest
Mustache earrings

1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit and cool pics
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/hey-lets-learn-care-label.html

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...