Monday, December 15, 2014

Back To Basics

Ive been quite busy these past few months with focusing on school and my design class. Being on Christmas break with more time now makes me eager to start back blogging again. Especially with some great new thrifting pieces Ive been accumulating lately

I find myself every year during fall slowing making my way back to wearing darker color tones of auburn, greens, and browns the most. Relaxed-fits and layering will always be my go-to attributes for the fall. Which makes me love this hand-me-down drapery lapel blazer even more. What color schemes and silhouettes do you guys find yourself getting into this season?



  


Everything thrifted !
Discount Store: Boots (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...