Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Parade Of Festivity

Fiesta is the word!.....Well, when describing this awesome vintage men blouse it is. I felt like I was more than ready to partake in a parade or some sort of festivity. I find myself becoming a sucker for over-sized collard shirts this year. They can be dressed up, dressed down, and so comfy... can you blame me!? Having it paired with some cute summer-y shorts I think it gives a little colorful spin on the "Boyfriend Look" trend.

 





 
Thrifted Treasure: Collard Blouse, White Dress Flats
Lane Bryant: Blue Denim shorts (similar!)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thannkk you soo mucchh Kri!!!
      I love your page and your style as well! =]

      Delete

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...