Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Green Kimchi

This hi-low dress is actually something I re-fell in love with this past Sunday wearing it to church.  It was the first time I've EVER worn it since I bought it last summer. I haven't been purchasing anything new lately, so Im glad I still had it in my closet. My jewelery Ive had since my high school prom. Still in good condition, I always love being able to reuse my older pieces to create a newer look. With the black and silver accents, I thought my Kimchi Blue (on sale last year at Urbanoutfitters)  shoes would be a great touch !  Do you have anything in your closet you have yet to wear?







Rainbows: Green Polka-dot fishtail dress (similar)
Kimchi Blue heels (still left in size 8 on Ebay !)


Follow me on instagram ! @graffiti_panda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...