Monday, June 29, 2015

Neutrogena

Im very careful when it comes to what I put on my sensitive skin. Growing up I struggled a lot with managing acne. Though a lot of my acne phase I eventually grew out of I continue to deal with dark spots and oily skin. Since the beginning of the year I have been using Netrogena Daily facial cleanser wash for normal to oily skin. The cleanser is like a jelly substance. When applied to water becomes a soapy rich lather.  It works to clean and exfoliate deep into the pores and is a great makeup remover.  Just using it within the past few months my skin has become a lot more softer and clearer. A lot of my dark blotches has lightened up slowly but subtly to a more even natural complexion. 


Afterwards I follow it up with Neutrogena's moisturizing oil-free lotion. Though I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks now I love how the lotion is very lightweight and non-greasy and doesn't add to any oily buildups on my skin. It targets your dry areas while not clogging your pores.  Personally I like to gently massage the lotion into a rotating motion on my face and neck area for more even absorption.  It can also be used as a great moisturizer for under your makeup.  One pump is recommended enough for full facial coverage but I may use a little more if needed in some areas. You can easily find both products at your local Wal-mart and Dollar General for under $10 each! What skin care products are you guys using for the summer? Also, be sure to check out my previous skin care post on black soap here

1 comment:

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...