Friday, August 14, 2015

Dots & Floral

Back to college this week. My final semester. And all I've been doing is a lot of packing, organizing, ordering books, and praying. But Im excited though. To see my friends, fresh classes, and to start my last design class - tailoring ! ^_^ In the mean time however, Ive been holding out on you guys. I got this skirt on a thrift run last year and it hasn't seen the light of day from my closet since. What have you guys been up to? 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thrift: Print skirt, Blouse, Striped Clip-ons
Roses: Sneakers

1 comment:

  1. Thisoutfitis super cute from head to toe! I like the way yiu styled that really great skirt. Lookswonderful.
    ~ Sarah
    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...