Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Pattern To Follow

Stressful, hectic, and long are words to describe my previous week. An exam,  a pop history quiz, a group presentation and a lot of sewing samples to get done. Though I remember not to complain because I know how blessed I am to be able to continue a college education. But some days the struggle can be real with schoolwork. But on the upside of things I joined MFA this past Friday ! Im so stoked to be a apart of a fashion related club where I can meet people of the same interest, network, and just have some fun....Which is long overdue.

 Me and Jen did this shoot few weeks ago during the first couple of weeks of school on our leisure time on campus. And I have been meaning to upload them for the longest. This neutral colored cardigan I consider to be my go to piece whenever its a little chill outside, I don't feel like showing my arms in a sleeveless top, or just something simple to complete a casual outfit.   The blouse and cargo pants are like a year old from when I use to work at Lane Bryant and there still fitting me quite nicely ! On long class days I tend to go for the baggy but relax style of clothing. Yet still continue to have some fun with coordinating colors.





 
Thrifted Treasures: Cardigan
Lane Bryant: Cargo Pants (similar), Blouse (similar 1/ similar 2)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I would love to here from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...